Here is some useful information for those new to Yoga or Yoga Virgins :)
- Committing to the full term will have many benefits- you will see changes in attitude, flexibility, and general wellbeing. You will look forward to your time on the mat!
- Please bring a mat. Mats are relatively cheap- about $15 from Big W, etc.
- Wear comfy clothing (layers are good as you will heat up and cool down)
- Please kick off your shoes at the door
- Unless you are expecting urgent news, please turn your phone OFF and allow yourself an hours peace
- Best not to eat a heavy meal before yoga
- Yoga heightens your senses especially smell so please no strong perfumes, deodorants, etc